Hang N' Hook Target Kit
Hang N' Hook Target Kit
The Do-It-Yourself "Hang 'N Hook Target Kit!"
Here's the quickest and least expensive way to build your target stand...
- Go to your local hardware store...
- Spend $10 on some electrical conduit...
- Snag the Hang 'N Hook hardware on this site and connect it to the conduit...
That's it! Now you have a target shootin' paradise that cost you a fraction of price you'll pay anywhere.
You'll Know When You Hit Your Target -- Because It Will Start 'Swinging In The Wind...'
The 4-Hooks Allow You To Hang Up Anything You Want To Use As A Target...
Here's a look at the hardware that comes in the kit... 2 brackets, 4 hooks, and a convenient carry bag!
Slide The Hardware Onto The Conduit...
And You'll Have A Target Shooting Paradise In Less Than 60 Seconds!
Engineered For Your Shootin' Pleasure...
- Hardware is made from 1/4 inch steel and powder coated to be beautiful
- Joints and angles have been engineered to keep your target frame steady and sturdy - like my aunt Phyllis...
- Special hooks were designed to hang pretty much anything up as a target (as seen in the video). And they are just the right fit to swing effortlessly when you hit your targets.
- Hardware is light, portable, and compact so you can store it easily in your trunk
- (Pro-Tip) If you want to, you can drill a hole in your conduit to line up with the existing pin holes on the Hang 'N Hook hardware. Then you can insert a pin that will hold the assembled target kit together so that it can be moved without needing to re-assemble it.
A Note About Buying Your Conduit From The Hardware Store
The Hang 'N Hook hardware was designed to slide into standard 1 inch (outer diameter) electrical conduit available at any hardware store.
You'll need 5 lengths of conduit to build your target stand. You can make it any size you want, but we suggest that the four legs be about 40 inches long. You'll want your fifth piece to be a little longer since it will be used as the crossbar that the hooks/targets hang from (In our video we used an 80 inch piece, but we had plenty of extra hanging off the sides that could be trimmed).
Current pricing at my local store was only $1.00/foot. Plus, most hardware stores will cut the conduit to the right lengths for you.
You may be wondering why don't we ship you the conduit directly. Well first, then it wouldn't be a do-it-yourself kit! :). And second, It would cost more money to ship it than it would to buy it at the hardware store.
Save Yourself A Fortune... So You Can Buy More Guns
You could go down to the local "outdoor retailer" and spend $195.00 or more on a target stand... Or you can save your money, so you can buy more guns, and get the Hang 'N Hook target kit for only $34.99!
Comes With A "Sure-Fire" 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee!
And, to make it an even bigger no-brainer than it already is, the hangnhook kit comes with a sure fire 30-day money back guarantee. If you don’t love it, send her back for a full refund.
Don't Disappoint Your Friends...
Friends don’t let friends shoot paper targets… or expensive ones… So, don’t disappoint your friends, Click the link and get your Hang n hook kit today.
What Other Folks Is Saying'...
Easily sets up and down with the conduit! I didn't realize how good the hardware was going to be until I got my hands on it. It was really straight forward and only took me about a minute to set up and down.
- Paul H. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
The hang and hook hardware kit is SOOO much lighter weight and easier to deal with than my previous gong target stand. I've been shooting targets for years and now this is the only one I use! For the price, it's the best thing on the market for target shooting. I love how I can easily hang my own targets and old unused toys & junk and blasts those away!
- Wayne B. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Great value! When I was looking into targets, I was surprised to come across the Hang n' hook kit and it's how it's 3 times cheaper than the full, non-collapsible target frames. After I used mine, I bought one for my cousin for his birthday and he loves it too so it makes a great gift for someone that likes to hunt and target practice. Highly recommend!
- Blake S. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Love my target kit! Easy setup, great price and really durable!
- Jake R. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️