Tornado Dueling Tree
- Full assembly in 2-minutes using a wrench (included)
- Collapse for easy transport and storage - can fit in the truck of a sports-car
- Extra thick target paddles – 3/8" (competition only uses 1/4")
- AR550 hardened steel – durable as hell
- 17 degree tilt let's gravity reset the targets
- Uses standard 1" EMT electrical conduit for the legs (sold separately at your local hardware store)
Looking for a challenging and exciting way to improve your shooting skills? Then look no further than the Tornado Dueling Tree. It's a fast-paced, intense shooting experience!
This unique target system features extra thick paddles made of AR550 hardened steel - making it durable as hell. (Competitive products use thinner 1/4" steel which often gets a hole punched through it on the first day out.).
It also has a 17 degree tilt so that gravity resets the targets, so you can keep shooting all day long.
Full assembly takes about 2-minutes using the included wrench. After the initial setup, you can partially break it down or set it up in a mere 20-seconds. We did this so it's easy to transport and store. It'll even fit in the trunk of a sports-car.
It uses standard 1" EMT electrical conduit for the legs. Simply grab a stick or two from your local hardware store and you're in business. Make it as tall or as short as you'd like. But we recommend using legs about 40" in length.
So whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, the Tornado Dueling Tree is the perfect way to step up your game. Get your Tornado Dueling Tree today and experience the ultimate in target shooting fun!